Just a quick one today, folks. It’s been a busy (and exciting) month! New things:
1. I have office space! That’s right, Peacock Printing has officially upgraded from the living room into an office. I will be sharing the space with some amazing talent – Mike Hanlon and Teri Fiske from Hanlon Weddings, Mike Napoli aka DJ Naps, among other wedding specialists. I am so excited about this I can’t even contain myself. Contact info will be coming along shortly!
2. I’ve been added to Shop Then Wed, a new website that lists a variety of wedding specialists in a whole bunch of categories. It’s a great one-stop-shop! Check it out!
3. Oh yeah. I turned 32 on the 6th. Weird. Officially “in” my 30s.
4. I’m finally getting around to updating my Etsy shop with programs, place cards, Save the Dates, and new photos of some available invitations.
5. I’ve started working with Bakers Twine and I love it. See photo below!
6. COMING SOON – and I am thrilled to say this: LETTERPRESS!!! I will be publishing a price chart with this information in the next couple weeks. Yes, it’s more expensive. But boy is it divine.
In honor of all this, I’m putting up a new coupon code. Free priority domestic shipping from now til the end of May! Use coupon code NEWOFFICE2012 at checkout in my etsy shop to get your discount. If you’re checking out through PayPal WITHOUT the Etsy checkout, just remind me and I’ll adjust the shipping.