Yesterday was my 2 year anniversary of opening up my Etsy shop! It’s amazing to me how far I’ve come since then.
- Literally HUNDREDS of brides have been married with Peacock Printing stationery – 324 sales, to be exact (and that’s not counting the few I’m working with currently). This is my PROUDEST statistic.
- My shop expanded to carrying pocket invitations as well as many other color and embellishment upgrades.
- I’ve participated in several craft and bridal shows.
- The Etsy Wedding Team made me a proud member!
- I’ve made connections with event planners, photographers, other stationery designers, bakers… the list goes on.
- Hedonist Artisan Chocolates selected me as the designer for their 2011 Valentine’s Day truffles – it was SO much fun to work outside of the paper medium for a bit (and to get to eat a lot of delicious chocolate).
- I’ve been selected by Etsy for a feature in the Huffington Post! Not sure when yet, but I’ll keep you posted.
- Biggest news so far this month – LETTERPRESS IS COMING TO PEACOCK PRINTING. i.am.so.excited!!!! I’ll have more on this in the next couple weeks.
In honor of the big 2 year anniversary, I am dropping sample prices to 2.00 for the month of March. That’s 60% off! Use coupon code HAPPYANNIVERSARY at checkout for your discount to be applied. Obvs this can only be applied to samples and not to your full custom order.
Stay tuned for info on more upcoming changes!